Treasury Strategies estimates that companies spend nearly $20 billion per year on bank treasury management services in the U.S., and more than $200 billion worldwide. Corporate treasurers who optimize their use of these services enjoy accelerated cash flow, improved risk management, higher investment income and quality information, all at a reasonable cost. Treasury Strategies and Stewart Title will discuss key components of a best in class bank fee management program to optimize your bank transaction spend by analyzing your bank fee analyses statements, including:
- Technology to automate account analysis – PDFs, EDI, TWIST files
- Managing bank services at the product family level vs. line item level
- Specific services used to get the most bang for your buck
- Benchmarking to ensure fair pricing
- Consolidating volume for scale economies
- Using your banks’ best, value-added services.