Waste Management is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America, headquartered in Houston. In addition to being at the forefront of innovative waste collection and alternative fuels, Waste Management embraces technology throughout its organization, and Treasury is no exception. Having recently undertaken an enterprise-wide ERP Transformation project, learn first-hand how WM is modernizing their Treasury to drive greater productivity, efficiency, and secure integration.In this session, the expert panel from Waste Management, Deloitte and Kyriba will discuss:
– The role of APIs to integrate treasury with ERP
– Streamlining bank connectivity via a connectivity hub
– How treasury can drive improved data-driven decision making.
Audience and attendees will learn:
– How APIs unlock a matrix of new technology for treasury, finance, and across the organization
– Integrating treasury with your ERP can provide significant efficiency gains
– How integrations provide global visibility to drive strategic decisions across the organization
– Practical examples of applying technology to increase efficiency and data visibility from a large, Texas-based corporate treasury department.