This facilitated, interactive forum enables practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, challenges and best/worst practices for topics of mutual interest. It includes a brief overview of current events such as:
- government in transition
- retooling buyer transactions
- fraud prevention
- reduction in deposit banks
- best practices for optimizing return on excess cash or managing the future cost of capital.
Several trending topics include:
- rising minimum wage
- tax cuts
- labor laws
- improved consumer disposable income.
What about the group’s experience with:
- shrinking brick and mortar
- online enterprises
- increased fraud?
This roundtable is always an informative session with strong networking opportunities for practitioners.