This session will address a global account visibility project that will help Oceaneering International collect consolidated account information from accounts across the globe on a daily basis. How to define and develop a plan to get visibility over bank accounts across the world with a focus on the less developed countries.
– the pros and cons of entering into a visibility project
– the internal resources are needed and how to manage them
– how to manage the project including selection of banking partners
– what do you look for in a banking partner for a project like this
– what metrics do you set for measuring progress and success
– how long should it take to complete
– how do you consume the data from this effort
– what are the most challenging aspects of this type of project
– what are the benefits to the company
– what are the key lessons to be learned.