This presentation will assess the current U.S. economy, addressing:
- What full employment means
- Critical business skills for navigating the new normal
- U.S. structural growth: outlook for productivity and workforce growth
- Policies and politics that could impact the business cycle
- Warning signs of the next recession.
We will present research into private sector models of employing marginalized workers (those with criminal records), one of the largest opportunities to extend and strengthen economic expansion and address the labor shortage.
Attendees will gain an understanding of current macroeconomic trends and their consideration for business and operational planning.