Monday, April 9th
2:30pm – 3:30pm
The objectives of benchmarking are:
- to determine what and where improvements are needed
- to analyze how other organizations, achieve their high-performance levels
- to use this information to improve performance.
Organizations use key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate their success at reaching targets by drawing comparisons, resulting in growth and more effective goal setting. Setting benchmarks helps better understand the strengths and weaknesses of the firm over industry. In this session, some of the major KPI’s that ensure the effectiveness of treasury operations will be highlighted.
- A core set of KPI’s for effective treasury will be discussed
- Leverage the technique of treasury benchmarking within your treasury department
- Benefits of tracking and measuring your treasury results on a regular basis.