Monday, April 9th
11:30am – 12:30pm
Texas is growing faster than the United States, and much of the developed world. This session will highlight the important factors driving that growth and what this means for you, your organization, and the future.
What does this mean for you, your organization, and the future? TEXAS is the 11th largest economy in the world. We will discuss:
- The reasons why Texas has traditionally grown faster
- The increasing international prominence of Texas
- Why global companies are basing headquarters or North American operations in Texas
- Texas workforce projections
- Projections for future growth
- What could go wrong?