TEXPO® is a Financial Management conference sponsored by The Alliance of Texas Treasury Associations (ATTA), a non-profit organization that brings together five regional Treasury associations – Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. ATTA is dedicated to improving financial management through education and communication. TEXPO provides CTP, CPE, and FP&A credits, along with required credits for the Government Treasurers Organization of Texas (GTOT).
TEXPO®, draws attendees from across the country and is widely recognized as one of the leading financial management conferences in the nation.
TEXPO 2021 is hosting a hybrid conference with both virtual and in-person educational and networking opportunities. The event will include 8 educational breakout sessions, breakfast and lunch with keynote speakers, a welcome reception and Tuesday night party and an optional golf outing.
As a Marriott International property, the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, located at 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, Texas has 200+ cleaning protocols throughout every physical space in the hotel as part of Marriott’s Commitment to Clean. The following guidelines and procedures are to be strictly observed by those gathering in-person:
- Tables must not exceed 10 individuals.
- Those with symptoms of, or recent close contact with a person who is confirmed to have, COVID-19 should attend virtually.
- Attendees should wash or disinfect hands upon entering the convention center and after any interaction with employees, other attendees or items in the convention center.
- Social distancing by all participants of at least 6 feet.
- Masks to be worn at all times by all participants except when eating or drinking.
- Attendees with contagious illnesses (cold, flu or similar conditions) should attend virtually.
- Attendees aged 65 or older, or who are otherwise at high risk for COVID-19 infection, should consider attending virtually.
- Attendees are to abide by any additional rules announced by the Gaylord Texan or the TEXPO 2021 committee prior to the meeting and during the meeting.
- Those who choose to attend in-person must acknowledge the Waiver and Release of Liability form upon registration.
Sponsored by: J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.